This suite of Composite Analysis Software is a useful set of tools to assist in the design of composite steel and concrete floors. It consists of:
CompPanel – Analyses composite floor beams using COMPBEAM to AS2327.1
CompPen – Checks the adequacy of composite beams with web penetrations.
To access this suite of composite beam software or to upgrade to the 2017 v2.1:
1. You will need to register for the software
2. After registration you will be emailed a link to download CompSoft.exe
3. Save this to your computer
4. Run the downloaded file to install the spreadsheet and to produce the shortcut icons on your desktop
5. Select the download button below to begin.
Users must also have MS Excel 2010 (or later versions) installed on their computers with a Windows Operating System.
The default settings in the Microsoft Office Trust Centre must be adjusted for the software to run in Excel 2010 and later.
Register here to download the software.
Access the CompPanel Community Forum.